News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Jerry Unsers 57

Started by 62galxe, 2013-02-19 05:55

Previous topic - Next topic

62galxe

RICH MUISE

interesting article. neat car. doing the math,the car averaged that 107+ mph over the 20 days...including pit time. wonder how many drivers they actually used.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

I had read about that run years ago, just can't remember where?  Old timers setting in.....
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Ecode70D

That's  a beautiful car.  It also has my missing air cleaner on it.
That's the only thing I'm missing.  Jay

57 Ford Kustom

Jay,
  For $125,000 I know where you can get one :003: Lol!
Tim :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

Ecode70D

Quote from: 57 Ford Kustom l
  For $125,000 I know where you can get one :003: Lol!
Tim :
/quote]
   Tim You almost gave me a heart attack.  I don't need the whole car, just the air cleaner.
Jay

wildhog

Jay, I will sell you my 57 E code Ragtop for $ 100,000 and you can save $25,000 . Or a 57 E code Ranchero for $ 50,000, just think how much money you can save!!!!!!
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

57 Ford Kustom

Wildhog,
   Jay can't say that we haven't tried to help him! Lol :003:
Tim :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

Ecode70D

Quote from: 57 Ford Kustom
Wildhog,
   Jay can't say that we haven't tried to help him! Lol :003:
Tim :
/quote]
Wildhog and Tim, Nope I can't say that you didn't try to help me, And Wildhog had a good way for me to save some money too.
I can't thank you enough. Jay   

RICH MUISE

Jay...I am LOL..you're just having a hell of a time with the quote thing.
I see what Tom was talking about earlir now...I think I have your solution....after you use the quote and it copies it into the reply box, place you cursor at the end of all the copied stuff, including the quote bracket...then hit enter on your keyboard to drop the cursor to the next line. That way when you type in your reply, you won't mess up any of the copied stuff.
I'm just betting "cursor" has a new meaning for you.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ecode70D

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2013-02-20 20:59
Jay...I am LOL..you're just having a hell of a time with the quote thing.
I'm just betting "cursor" has a new meaning for you.

Rich,  I hope it works this time.  I just screwed up another quote  just after this one.
    Now don't laugh and I'm not joking.  Is a cursor the little arrow thing that moves around on the screen when I move my mouse?
    I have a terrible time with computers and don't understand the new language.  For years I have been saying no when asked if I want something  for a default because I thought it was something bad.  Someone just explained to me that it is a good thing.
    I do understand car talk though and have built countless cars by welding pieces together to make one body.  I remember building one 34 Ford convertible about 35 years ago and counted that I took pieces from fourteen 34s  just to make one cowl.  I never counted how many cars it took to build the rest of the body. Some day I'll email you a picture of that car.
     Messing with computers is a big struggle with me but I keep on trying.