News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

We had a heat wave today

Started by Ecode70D, 2013-02-28 18:42

Previous topic - Next topic

57AGIN

57 Ford Kustom:

Nah, plenty of room even for this overweight surfer, but if you are going to take your sweetheart it requires a good deal of squeezing.  And if I remember correctl, it was 1st gear meat, 2nd gear nylon mesh, 3rd gear screech & 4the gear nylon mesh.  I never had to worry about 5th, as that didn't come along until last year.  (Lol, gosh that stuff was a long, long time ago)

Bob
57 AGIN

Ecode70D

QuoteI'm glad you are having good day down in Mass, Jay! It is snowing again here :005:Tim :unitedstates:

Tim.. The good weather is not going to last.  The snow is coming this week.  You seem to get a lot more of it up there though.  Jay

Quote"Nah, plenty of room even for this overweight surfer, but if you are going to take your sweetheart it requires a good deal of squeezing. Bob57 AGIN"

Bob... You certainly have that poor 57 stuffed with that surfboard in it.  Just where will  you actually put your sweetheart when you go on your trip?  I wish you well in Huntington beach with the nice weather. Jay

57 Ford Kustom

Jay,
   One would think after 48 yrs. (less a 4 year stint in the Army) I would be used to it! But now that the engine is done, I wantta rattle some windows!
Tim :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

Ecode70D

Quote from: 57 Ford Kustom  J But now that the engine is done, I wantta rattle some windows!Tim :unitedstates:/quote]

Tim, Since it is done, you should get it out and drive it as soon as the roads are cleared up and dry.   I plan on getting driving mine this summer with or without paint. 

57 Ford Kustom

Jay,
   How did that piece I pm"d you with working out?

Ecode70D

Tim
    For some unknown reason I can't forward PMs, even though I did answer it and thanked you for sending me the heads up on that item.

This is what I get back from all PMs that I answer.
   "Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently".

I can't figure it out.
Jay   

57 Ford Kustom

Jay,
   Are you going to pursue that item? Or look for something in the "more reasonably priced " area. I wouldn't think there are to many OEM ones out there, so it might be worth that much money! I just did my taxes, I would be in the cheap range, now that I paid my share of the National Dept! Lol :005:

Ecode70D

Tim
     Because of taxes and other expenses,  I'm going to have to just keep it on the wish list for now. 
Thanks Jay

57 Ford Kustom

Jay,
   I hear ya there! But just remember you have got eye's everywhere with all of us out here! :icon_cyclops_ani:Lol!

Ecode70D

Thanks Tim
    It's good to have all those eyes out there checking the 57  parts that are available.   
    Check and see if you received three PMs from me today.  I just want to see if I'm getting through.
Jay

57 Ford Kustom

Jay,
   No PM's through the site, I did get a email though! I replied to the email with instructions on PM ing through the site.
Thanks,

RICH MUISE

Checking in from Phoenix..more on that on a seperate post. Jay, did I miss something..are you looking for a part.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Frankenstein57

The winter is a bit more tolerable when you go play in the snow :003: :003:

Ecode70D

Hi Rich you lucky guy!
    I know that you are going to have a great time in Phoenix.  I will be there with you in spirit.  Try to make it to the Pavillion cruise if you can fit it into your schedule.  Don't forget to take pictures. 
     If you like good sea food like you used to get in Boston, try Pappadeux Seafood Kitchen off Rt. 17 in downtown Phoenix.
     Actually the thing that is on my wish list is a dual quad air cleaner for my car, but it's too much of a high roller item.  Things are tight at the moment.  Not having the correct one is not something that will keep me from going forward without it.  My car will just have to be happy for now with  two chrome aftermarket ones.
      I wish you and your family a very safe and happy trip. Jay         

RICH MUISE

Thanks Jay. I just did a real long post, then lost it. Not a real good internet connection here..may have to wait till I get home to post much. Did the Pavilion Cruise Saturday night. Awesome..more later.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe