News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Unity 119r spotlight bracket

Started by Tk tech, 2013-05-28 22:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Tk tech

Need a right side bracket, hoping someone might have one or might have a lead on one.  It is the last part i need to get both lights on.

BWhitmore

There is one on Ebay for sale by seller machemi.  Complete spotlight with bracket.  Old on when you see the price.

Tk tech

Yeah i have seen that one.  I have talked to him directly.  He will not sell a right hand bracket without a light.  Problem is I already have an extremely nice almost nos condition light but no bracket.  That light he is selling and the bracket both need re finishing.  I wouldnt mind a bracket that needs to be refinished. I also found out that he purchased the last one that sold on ebay back in february , not sure if he has already sold that one or if he's just sitting on it.  I have been heavily looking for one for over a month.  So i figured I would sign up on here to search even more.  Thanks for the responce though.  I appreciate it.

BWhitmore

There is another Ebay seller called Mostlyford.  His name is Jim and lives in Paradise, California.  Good guy.  Good luck.

RICH MUISE

I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Tk tech

No havent tried the hamb.  I will now though. Funny amarillo, the guys here at lunch were just talking about how much steak the could eat, i told them to go out to the big texan and see if they could put down 72oz's .  I have a buddy that attempted it, key word attempted.  Thanks for the idea of checking the hamb.

Tk tech

I registered with the hamb and posted a want add, i guess i should add here the same, 50.00 finders fee leading to me getting my hands on a bracket.  Thanks.

RICH MUISE

Do a search on the hamb for spotlights...it's been a popular topic there. As you seem to know the spotlight brands, etc you could try a specific model or brand. It should at the least give you some names of members who are knowledgeable. A BIG tip as a newbie on the HAMB.....read the rules, and before you post anything, do an introduction in the introduction section. If you don't, they'll eat you alive.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Tk tech

I located a bracket, Ron Johnson of ford restoration and parts had one.  I sent him an email a while back when I first started poking around.