News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

dash clock

Started by geraldchainsaw, 2013-07-10 13:08

Previous topic - Next topic

geraldchainsaw

ok,  it seems like no one knows where or who might have a clock for my dash,  so,   does anyone know any one  who sells a quartz clock i can inprovise into my dash clock?,  i know there around,  i used one in my 69 mustang,  but lost the info,  any one know what i'm talking about?,  thanks     jerry

Zapato

I've used ones out of Datsuns and Toyotas on other cars before. Zcars had nice ones.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Hoosier Hurricane

Gerry:
I have seen ads from clock repair shops that can repair your existing clock or convert it to quartz.  Original look and quartz driven.
John

gasman826

Bob's Speedometer in Howell upgraded mine to quartz for $125.

geraldchainsaw

thanks for the info,   i've put a quartz clock in my mustang,  worked nice,   now i'm trying to get hold of the same co,  and they don't answer my emails or phone calls,   IMICRON,   and their quartz sells for 79 bucks,   have seen others for 94 and up,  mAYBE i9'll just do it the easy way and put in a battery set up since it only gets used in the summer any way,  whats to changing a batt once a year,   probly only have to do it for 5 or more anyway.