News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Photo Galleries

Started by KidKourier, 2007-12-03 20:25

Previous topic - Next topic

KidKourier

How do you access the photo galleries? I click on Galleries and the log-in section comes up but in Red Letters it states--  Warning your browser does not accept Script's cookies -- when I enter user name and password anyway and responds with-- couldn't log in--try again. So I retype and try again--it responds with same message. So I try using --Forgot password--click--type in information--click-- it states  "Slected User Doesn't Exist" arrrrgh! It's war I tell You, where's my nine iron oops I mean my cuttless. What am I doing wrong? :dumbass: I know enough to get around the enternet but apperently not enough to get into the Galleries section. :deadhorse:Thanks for any help,  Skip

57 Ford Kustom

Skip :006:
   I just tried the gallery and had the same first message you got in red intered user name and password next screen came up welcome 57 Ford Kustom with box under to click on than I was in.

T 8)M  :unitedstates:  :burnout:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

smurfee

Same problem on first try but opened after putting in name & password, but why arn't the pictures in MY GALLERY in the photo gallery ???SMURFEE, :icon_bigsmurf: :booty:
NEVER LOOK BACK

KidKourier

Thanks guys,  After your responses I tried the Gallery section again,no red warning signs this time,just the boxes for username and password. Typed in this information and it came back "couldn't log in,try again, soooo, several times later and with the same reject message I've given up. I don't know why it's not recognizing my information. Anybody with computer skills got a clue?  SKIP

57chero

I have never been able to get in either so I gave up.

JPotter57

Let me make some changes to the gallery this weekend.  I didnt realize it had become so troublesome.  I will see if I can fix it, so dont give up on it...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.