News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Shop manual

Started by junior58, 2013-07-17 04:21

Previous topic - Next topic

junior58

Trying to get hold of a shop manual so I can work my way through all the little jobs needed to bring my 57A back to fully functional, not so easy down her in NZ to source one.
Steve McKnight
57 Fords International - NZ chapter

4thgen57

There are quite a few on Ebay. Hope that helps!

RICH MUISE

It's always nice having a hard copy when you're out in the shop, but they are also available on CD. Postage to NZ on a CD has got to be lots cheaper than a manual hard copy. If you go for the CD, look for one that also has the trim and sealant manual, and the chassis manual. Some of the hardcover manuals are also reproduced, so you can find them at the major distributors...check our links list.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

junior58

Thanks guys. Just been looking around on various sites and see one that does it as an E-Book, so no shipping required, just pay the money and download it. I can get it sent to work then print and bind it. Not quite the same as the real thing but it will do for now.
I did get a reproduction owners manual off the internet though, it's pretty cool.
Steve McKnight

junior58

Bought and downloaded electronic version from Forel Publishing, started printing and binding so all sorted now
Steve McKnight