News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 Ford car headlight bezel

Started by lrbaxter, 2013-08-03 13:47

Previous topic - Next topic

lrbaxter

Looking for a headlight bezel for my 57 Ranch Wagon.  Was driving down the road and one fell off and was run over by cars behind me.  If you have one, please let me know how much with shipping to Pensacola, FL 32506
You can reach me at russbaxter@email.com
57 Ford Ranch Wagon, 57 Ford Custom 300 Tudor

whisper38

wildhog

Russ, Send me your complete mailing address and I will send you one. Tom
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

lrbaxter

Tom,
  I sent address in separate direct email.  Thanks for your help.  My girl is too pretty to be going out without one of her eyelashes.

wildhog

Russ, Pakage was sent today,priority mail. Tom

RICH MUISE

great looking car btw, forgot to post that when I first saw it.
Good going Tom!
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

lrbaxter

Thanks a ton.  I owe you one!

lrbaxter

FYI, my other 57 is a Custom 300 Tudor.  I bought it 37 years ago.  Knowing I was going in to the US Navy, I did not have time to do it up like I wanted, so I sold it to my dad.  Before I shipped, I helped him put a 302 with C4 in it.  He went on to have her painted and every time we visited him he would take my sons for a ride, until they were old enough to drive him around.  When he passed he left that one to them.  I have done most of the work on it, including aluminum intake, RV cam, Holley 4bbl, Granada power disc, new floor pans, rebuilt front end, custom interior.  Currently working on getting painted.  I have always loved 57's and always will!  Thanks for all the help and info I get from this site.

wildhog

I sent Russ a headlight ring for his 57 wagon, and he sent me a really great looking picture of his wagon ,in a nice frame. Thanks a lot Russ.