News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Rockers

Started by 4thgen57, 2013-09-16 17:24

Previous topic - Next topic

4thgen57

I have a set of Rockers that were given to me with a rust free front end I purchased. I was told the rockers came from a 4 door wagon. Thought about using them on mine but decided not to. They are free if anyone is interested. have a little rust on them. I really don't want to ship these would prefer pickup. message me if interested. will send pics.
Thanks
Chris

410ranchero

PM sent, but I'm not sure it went though. Can you email me at I'll take them, just need to figure out the logistics!

Thanks
Troy

4thgen57

still available.

410ranchero

I'll take them! Any chance you can ship them?

Troy

4thgen57

Sorry I have sent a couple emails including pics. guess you didn't get them. I may be able to ship, just never tried shipping anything this big before.

4thgen57

Here are pics of them

410ranchero

I just checked again, no email.

Maybe I typed my email wrong. Its Shipping should be pretty easy and I'd imagine they are relatively light. The UPS store would be the most pain free method for you to ship them, but they are a little pricey. I'm sure they would be fine taped together and wrapped in newspaper and fit into an appropriate box.

I could paypal you for the shipping or send a money order or whatever is easiest for you.

Thanks
Troy

4thgen57

They are cut off at the inner supports. So its the whole rocker. three of the sill plates are still on them. They just don't go back far enough for my 4 door custom. Bear with me to get them packed and get you a shipping quote.
Thanks
Chris

410ranchero

Sounds good, I'm in no hurry, so the slow boat is fine.

Troy

410ranchero