News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Templates

Started by jumping jack flash, 2013-09-28 13:34

Previous topic - Next topic

jumping jack flash

I'm a long way from needing to buy the eye candy things for my last 57 ranchero build.. I have grand plans, a small budget, but enough time at last.What I am looking for is templates for the "V BAR " and the "WINGS" for the front bumper. Also I want the templates to mount the " Hockey Sticks". These are the Stainless rocker panel covers. If anyone has a set to sell , please let me know, I want to drill holes before I paint, or have chroming done.  If you have a set that you would be willing to loan, I'll make my own templates from them, and return yours, with a small offering, that will will more than cover the postage. I would also just buy the set if that is what you want to do.

SkylinerRon

Try Jerry's   I know someone reprints them.

Ron.

Jerrys Kars

I have copies of the templates. Going to Fall Carlisle in the morning and then Hershey. Copier is on the blink. Will you be in PA? Or wait till I get back after the 13th.

jumping jack flash

Not leaving Central Texas, any time soon. In no hurry, have a safe trip.    Jack