News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

trans

Started by geraldchainsaw, 2013-09-30 17:53

Previous topic - Next topic

geraldchainsaw

i wrote about my trans problems with a trans shop,     now i'll give a update,    took the shop to small claims court,  he didn't show so i won,  (big deal),  had it towed to another shop and was supposed to be fixed,   well guess whaty,  today there was no reverse,  so in it went again,  only this time they say i need a new trans,  which i have no choise but have it done.   now to get back to the courts,  i went to my union legal svc which is local 600 from fords which is a big deal,  but they dcall me a sasy we can't go to court with you,  but we can direct u to the right people which might cost u another 3 or 400,    and then i even turned them into the state of michigan licensing & regulations,   and the rep can't get hold of the people or owner of the trans shop,  and to top it off find out the t4rans shop has no license  and none of the workers at the shop have none either,  and even thouhgt i complained and won in court the state can't shut the business down,   do we live in a great country or what?,   

Boss/Cyclone

Can you share the name of the shop with us fellow Michiganders so we can avoid this place?
57 Ford two door wagon
67 Shelby GT500 #2100 428, dual quads, 4speed
65 Cyclone drag car, 427, 4speed, ladder bars, etc.
64 Cyclone, Aztec Gold, 289, 4speed
66 Mustang GT fastback 347 5speed 4.22 gears
69 Mustang GT convertible 351 auto

geraldchainsaw

oits called Woodhaven trans ,  near allen road & vreeland in woodhaven michigan

Ecode70D

How can one person have that many things go wrong??????

geraldchainsaw

i guess some things are just best left with,   no comment