News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Happy Veterans Day

Started by wildhog, 2013-11-10 23:59

Previous topic - Next topic

wildhog

Happy Veterans Day and thank you guys for your service.
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

Hoosier Hurricane

X2, what Tom said.  John

Ecode70D

I have the deepest respect for our veterans.  They are the ones that shape and protect out country and deserve my respect.
God bless America.   Jay   

hiball3985

A salute and a big thank you to all that have served  :unitedstates:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Zapato

You are all most welcome! It was/is an honor to serve even in a time when the country turned its back on us. To my fellow Nam vets ''WELCOME HOME''. May we never see those dark days again.

Zap- :unitedstates:

I should chastise myself for not thanking our families and specially the women in our lives that stood with us when few others did openly. Remember they stayed home constantly fearing receiving a telegram, shunned by many for standing with us. They are/were the unsung heroes we needed when nothing else in our lives made any sense. Thank you all that stood with us.
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Limey57

Any person that puts their own life at risk to serve their country and protect their fellow civilians is a very special person indeed.  I have so much respect for anyone that has been in that position.
Gary

1957 Ranchero

RICH MUISE

Absolutly. A big thank you from here as well.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

JPotter57

Thank you all for your sacrifice and service.  I sincerely appreciate your service to our country.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

BAMA_57

'57 Fairlane 500
'69 Boss 302 Mustang
'70 Boss 302 Mustang
'77 F-100 Explorer

Frankenstein57

Having my dad's military funeral service two weeks ago, has really refreshed my respect for anyone who has served , thanks so much for your sacrifice.  Mark :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates:

Jeff Norwell

To all the folks giving us Freedom.....thank you :canada: :unitedstates:
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

Zapato

Quote from: Zapato on 2013-11-11 10:52
I should chastise myself for not thanking our families and specially the women in our lives that stood with us when few others did openly. Remember they stayed home constantly fearing receiving a telegram, shunned by many for standing with us. They are/were the unsung heroes we needed when nothing else in our lives made any sense. Thank you all that stood with us.

Was awaken this morning by my wife kissing me on the cheek and saying those few wonderful words NAM vets seldom heard in their day. "Thank you for your service". Five simple words that in my case took over 35 years to hear. So to all vets worldwide thank you for yours and home as you return home that your country grants you the welcome you so deserve.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Jeff Norwell

Zap..thank you Again for your service to protect our way of life.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

hiball3985

A big THANK YOU to all that have served and people that support them..
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

BP57CUSTOM

Thanks to all of you who served ,  Mark sorry to hear about you Dad , I lost mine last year he served in Italy in WW2. Barry
Barry
1957 Custom 300
1965 Mustang GT
8N ford Tractor