News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Marc

Quote from: FiveSevenLiter on 2022-09-22 12:18Here is Mike's 1958.

Is that a Canadian grille? I like it a lot more than the usual '58 grille.

RICH MUISE

Mike's.........everything is first class! really liking that car.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

Tonight's Sunset....

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

mustang6984

Quote from: Jeff Norwell on 2022-09-22 07:47(Sorry Hugh,.please take no offence that 58 Chevies are ugly) ha ha

No problem...I will be happy to contribute to your new glasses fund... :006:
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

Ecode70D

It might be a little late for me to chime in, but I like 58 Fords also.  My first choice though is a 57 Ford.   

CobraJoe

You guys definitely changed my mind about '58's. Saw this retractable at the Onset show today; absolutely beautiful:

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

I love the shift knob:

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe