News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Happy Thanksgiving

Started by Ecode70D, 2013-11-28 06:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecode70D

I would like to take this moment to give thanks for all my blessings and to wish all of the guys and gals on this forum a very Happy Thanksgiving.  I wish all of you well and and that  you have a happy day with your families.
   I'm also thankful for our veterans and that I live in America the land of the free.

Jay

hiball3985

A Happy and peaceful Thanksgiving to all of you.
After cooking the bird for the last 35 years I get this on off. Daughter and grand kids are out in the desert with their ATVs. Both sons with their girl friends relatives and wife is going to a church to cook and feed the homeless. And I will sit on my butt and relax watching old Twilight Zones  :003:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

57 Ford Kustom

Happy thanksgiving to all of you guys and your families !
The Patch's
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

Ecode70D

Quote from: hiball3985 on 2013-11-28 08:43
A Happy and peaceful Thanksgiving to all of you.
After cooking the bird for the last 35 years I get this on off. Daughter and grand kids are out in the desert with their ATVs. Both sons with their girl friends relatives and wife is going to a church to cook and feed the homeless. And I will sit on my butt and relax watching old Twilight Zones  :003:

Jim
     So does that mean you are not going to have a Thanksgiving dinner or are they going to bring something home for you?  I hope so.
      This my first year cooking  the whole thing.  Jay

Zapato

Quote from: Ecode70D on 2013-11-28 06:05
   I would like to take this moment to give thanks for all my blessings and to wish all of the guys and gals on this forum a very Happy Thanksgiving.  I wish all of you well and and that  you have a happy day with your families.
   I'm also thankful for our veterans and that I live in America the land of the free.

Jay

Couldn't say it any better, won't even try. We are blessed.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Jeff Norwell

I want to wish all my southern Brothers a VERY Happy Thanksgiving.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

4thgen57

Happy Thanksgiving guys. Im thankful for my family, a roof over our heads and taking a moment to remember our armed forces, police and fire fighters for working today and giving us the freedom to celebrate with our families.