News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Sad times, again.

Started by jumping jack flash, 2013-12-11 17:35

Previous topic - Next topic

jumping jack flash

Been off of the pc for a while. My wife's brother was found dead after missing work for 4 days. Turns out he was the only employee that was going in to work that whole week, so there was no one there to miss him. He was house sitting a co-worker's house, and the maid was instructed to wait until the white truck is gone to do her work,....4 days and the truck never moved, so she called the owner,and he called the police. It really is a bad time around here, and that happened on the 24th of October. I know... it takes time, but she was so close to her brother. Me too. Now I have to empty out his storage building,he had a couple of rooms here at my house, and no telling where else he has his belongings spread out. Should be finished with this some time this next week if weather holds out. Stay warm , and let's all wake up in the morning.

RICH MUISE

Man, that really is the pits. Give your wife my condolences. My wife still breaks down in tears having to deal with her late sister's stuff.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

VwDrvFnd

Sorry to hear of your loss! May he rest in peace!
I have a rust hole in my passanger side inner fender well, It's 58 years old what do you expect?

Ecode70D

Sorry to hear about this loss.  Just take it one day at a time.  My thoughts and prayers go out to your wife's  family.  Jay

hotroddonnie

Wow! that's a sad story. I'll let someone else ask what happened to him. My wife lost her brother 5 years ago and her sister 2 years ago from cancer.

Jeff Norwell

Tragic.... very sorry for your loss.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

Ford Blue blood

News like that is never good.  We all have/will go through the pain of losing some one close and there are no words that can ease the pain.  My condolences.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

jumping jack flash

Hotroddonnie, I don't mind the question, I should have said that he died in his sleep from a heart attack. No sign of a struggle suggest that he went peacefully.....We should all be so lucky, but older than 54 when it does happen. I think maybe 85, but check with me then and see if I haven't changed my mind.

Frankenstein57

I sympathize with you on that, my dad just passed and he was 93, but I lost a couple of friends and a cousin in that age group too. Very sad days.