News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Happy, Healthy, 2014

Started by Frankenstein57, 2013-12-31 19:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankenstein57

Just wanted to wish all you folks a great 2014, and please take a moment to think of Ron "shopratwoody" , longtime contributor to this forum , last active 2-13-13. He had a killer 57 Ranchero too! I don't think we lost any more in 2013, but I apologize if I missed them,   Mark

BWhitmore

Mark - Happy New Year to you and all of the great friends who cherish their 57 Ford.  Not quite the new year here in California but getting close.  Bill

410ranchero

And the same to you Mark!

And let the record show, I got to 2014 first! I'm not sure thats winning though  O0

hiball3985

Happy New Year to all of you guys. 2 1/2 hrs until midnight here in on the left coast but I will probably fall asleep before then..
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

BWhitmore

Jim - I am already asleep.  Can you tell?

RICH MUISE

Just 6 minutes to go here...not sure if I'll make it...I need a nap. I hope all of you guys have a safe and productive new year. LOL..I just remembered James' family... forget the "productive"...just have a safe and happy new year.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Limey57

Happy New Year everyone.  We're about 8 hours in front of you guys so I've been through the late night & drinking, now drinking strong coffee wondering if I feel like going into the garage today.
Gary

1957 Ranchero

Jeff Norwell

Happy New Year fellas!
I think of Ron many times.. super good dude.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

hiball3985

I have my two grand kids here who always try to make it until midnight, they get closer every year. The youngest ( 8 ) made it until 10:00 and the oldest ( 10 ) made it until 11:00. As soon as he was asleep so was I  :003:. They are outside already waiting to see the stealth bomber, it's flight path goes over our house on it's way to the Rose Parade..

Edit: Rats, It didn't fly over this year...
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Ecode70D

Have a safe, happy and healthy New Year.
Jay

sprink88

Hope every guy here has a great year!
~Chris

JPotter57

Happy new year guys. God bless you all.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.