News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

New video of my wagon

Started by robhaerr, 2014-01-01 20:23

Previous topic - Next topic

robhaerr

Since New Years Day was perfect in So Cal, thought I would mess around doing a video of my wagon.

I am wavering on getting quieter Magnaflow universal mufflers (part #11225). I just installed 2.25" pipes from the manifolds with Magnaflow XL turbo mufflers that are "almost" too loud...but most of the time I really like it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj-5odSvX7E

Happy New Year, gang!

Rob

RICH MUISE

Car looks better everytime I see it...
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

robhaerr

Thanks Rich...it's a 10-footer...

sprink88

~Chris

alvin stadel

When we get older, loud is easyer to hear. I like loud.  Nice driveway,, but I don't see any burn-out marks on it.  Very nice car.

robhaerr

Quote from: alvin stadel on 2014-01-01 20:52
When we get older, loud is easyer to hear. I like loud.  Nice driveway,, but I don't see any burn-out marks on it.  Very nice car.

Yeah...I haven't even tried a burn out....yet...I don't think it's much of a burn out queen.
Plus...I learned my lesson when I was almost 16 (40 years ago) doing a burnout in my dad's '56 T-bird...I hit the side of the garage, wrinkling the right front quarter panel.

hotroddonnie

Great car. Love the color love the sound and love the camera crew, great job!

Limey57

Certainly brightened up my day!  Always had a soft spot for wagons, just might look one out when the Ranchero is done..............
Gary

1957 Ranchero

GaryI72

Very nice car. That driveway looks nice, also.

Jeff Norwell

Quote from: robhaerr on 2014-01-01 21:00
Yeah...I haven't even tried a burn out....yet...I don't think it's much of a burn out queen.
Plus...I learned my lesson when I was almost 16 (40 years ago) doing a burnout in my dad's '56 T-bird...I hit the side of the garage, wrinkling the right front quarter panel.

That's what Walmart is for!.Great car
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

robhaerr

Thanks guys...

On the list...
-speedometer
-fuel gauge
-emergency brake

Zapato

Rob, about halfway thru your video there's a quick shot of your dash and there's a small trim piece looks to above the glove box and ends on the dogleg. Any chance you could post  a couple shots of your dash ?

zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

petew

Wow , the car looks and sounds great. As I have told you I am going to copy your side trim by deleting the top trim bars and the gold aluminum on the sides. The car look super clean like that, it certainly is kept clean and tidy.

Pete

robhaerr

Quote from: Zapato on 2014-01-02 09:42
Rob, about halfway thru your video there's a quick shot of your dash and there's a small trim piece looks to above the glove box and ends on the dogleg. Any chance you could post  a couple shots of your dash ?

Here you go. The car exterior and interior were done when I bought it 9 years ago this month, so I don't have any of the info about it. I have re-done the drivetrain, suspension, brakes to make it driveable.

Pete...go for it. I really like the thinner trim, too...makes the car look longer, lower, sleeker. Kudos to the previous owner!

Zapato

thanks! never seen that before wonder what it might have come from off. Car is gorgeous and that is a really interesting touch.

Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72