News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1957 Custom 2-door

Started by modifieddriver, 2014-01-10 17:06

Previous topic - Next topic

modifieddriver

SOLD:  Left here this morning going south.

I bought this back in October with good intentions.  BUT, I'm changing gears, and now I want a '53-'55 Lincoln Capri 2-door, so something has to go.

Always a South Carolina car with a matching clear South Carolina title.  Has original 272 V-8 with 3-speed still on the column.  Original color was Willow Green.  All body panels are original to this car.  No evidence of any serious body damage.  Will need floor pans, bottom of front fenders and rockers.  Over the head lights and rear tires is solid.  Trunk is good.  EMS makes everything ya' need.

Original heater/defroster and radio delete car.  Have dash block off plates.  Also has the passenger side no sun visor block off garnish.  I put a battery in it and the engine turns over, but didn't have spark.  Oil on dipstick is clean.  Cooling system holds water and was serviced to below zero before I got it.   All the lights work!!! Interior was redone non-stock all vinyl, and is useable.  Only significant parts missing are the drivers side sun visor and jack/base.  All glass but LR quarter glass is good.

I'm near Greenville, SC.  Possible delivery within a reasonable distance.  $3,650  PH# 864-430-1932

Car is under cover and can stay there for a couple of months rent free if needed.  I can take more pics and send them to an e-mail address.  If ya' have a Lincoln or know where one is, let's talk.
If ya' really want it, all ya' have to do is "STEP- UP"

6cyl57

I am addicted .... I need another one..... please sell it before I figure out some way to get it.

modifieddriver

Bought a builder '54 Lincoln yesterday.  The '57 needs to go.

UPDATE:  Jan 25th, the '57 is gone, headed south on a roll back.
If ya' really want it, all ya' have to do is "STEP- UP"