News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

BJ

Started by Jerrys Kars, 2014-01-17 20:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerrys Kars

57 T-Bird, grey with red interior, E-Code just sold at BJ for $300k. Outstanding!! The restorers were grinning from ear to ear.

Ford Blue blood

That would be Amos Minter and his kids....
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

410ranchero

I've been deployed to much.  When I saw "BJ" my mind went a whole different direction.....

wildhog

Troy, When will you be back in country ?
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

modifieddriver

Quote from: 410ranchero on 2014-01-20 07:50
I've been deployed to much.  When I saw "BJ" my mind went a whole different direction.....

I watched some of it.  Just another reality made for TV show.  Some of those buyers will wake up in the morning and think, "What the heck was I thinking?  I just paid $1mil for an $80k car!!!!!!!!! ".

So, with that, I think "BJ" is the correct term for this auction.
If ya' really want it, all ya' have to do is "STEP- UP"

Frankenstein57

I was watching the Mecham auction, the first day they had the under $10K auction, lots of nice buys in there, Mark

hotroddonnie

I watched BJ the other evening, and they had a girl walk the camera crew around the new facility, it was like a mall of car stuff, furniture made from car parts all kinds of shops, everything to do with cars $$$$ she ended up jumping in a Helicopter to give an aerial view. Place is crazy big!   

410ranchero

Quote from: wildhog on 2014-01-20 15:21
Troy, When will you be back in country ?

Tom, I've been back for a few days. Wish I could get out to the auction to walk around it would be fun. I've heard from a couple places that the cars out there this year were some shiny terds and that well restored cars were few and far between.

hiball3985

Quote from: modifieddriver on 2014-01-21 10:00

I watched some of it.  Just another reality made for TV show.  Some of those buyers will wake up in the morning and think, "What the heck was I thinking?  I just paid $1mil for an $80k car!!!!!!!!! ".

So, with that, I think "BJ" is the correct term for this auction.
I couldn't agree more and never watch for more then 5 minutes. Just people over filling their ego crankcases with $$$$$$.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

rmk57

I thought here were some pretty good deals. 1970 Hemi Challenger for $110k I didn't think was too bad.
Best part of the show I thought was when they drove up Don Prudhommes cuda funny car up on stage,
lots of cackle and nitro fumes, mmm,mmm,, good!
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429