News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Power brake booster

Started by clusterbuster, 2014-01-24 18:01

Previous topic - Next topic

clusterbuster

Did the power brake conversion last year and so far am satisfied with the unit. Eventually I will get to painting the intake manifold and timing cover, but many other things ahead of that. I like the new valve cover decals.

RICH MUISE

Looks like a 7" booster?...does that work well enough for ya? Engine compartment is looking good. May need some paint as you mentioned, but it's clean!
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

clusterbuster

Yes it is a 7" booster Rich. Being it has been in the garage for almost 2 years for the restoration, I haven"t been able to run it on the road yet, but around our drive ways, which are long and hilly, it seems to stop pretty good. You know anything is better than that single master with no booster that they have. I don't have a license on it yet or I could tell you better.  My seat upholstery came today, so I am taking the seats up to the upholsterer Monday. I went with the black tweed with black vinyl outlay, as they wanted double- a little over a thousand, for two seat original style covers. Black goes with my new black carpet as well.