News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Portland Swap Meet

Started by 57chero, 2014-04-04 23:55

Previous topic - Next topic

57chero

57 Fords at the Portland Swap Meet this weekend 3500 vendors.

57chero

This one belongs to Gary Coe.

57chero

Forgot the details, the white ranchero had a 351 Cleveland sold for 16,500. The black sedan had a 460 and was for sale for 28,600 and the other ranchero had a 427 Windsor was for sale for 19,500.

electricalan

cool I will be there in the a.m.
Returning from a long hibernation!!!

RICH MUISE

Good looking  metal there! I'm kinda surprised Coe's is only 19.5k.....hope it's not raining too bad there.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Frankenstein57

That is still decent money$$ for those cars, nice to know that if we need to sell our stuff someday , that it will be worth something. There is an older gentleman that I see around that has a clean ranchero, he has it listed for 28K. Nice car but I wouldn't trade mine for it.

57chero

I have two swap stalls there this weekend selling 57 parts,  and I must say 57 fords are alive and well here in the Pacific Northwest. There must have been at least 50 to 60 people in the last two days that have one or are building one wanting parts, also a lot of Canadians come down every year and buy up all the fenders and doors that I have. So I'm just about out of parts, Bob Drake the thirtys and fortys ford reproduction guy stopped buy and bought some items he would like to try and reproduce. He wants to get into the fiftys ford market. Not an easy task so don't expect it any time soon, but he is reproducing the ranchero and wagon gas tanks and has them in stock $425.  Most popular body styles people are working on #1 Custom 300 2dr. sedan #2 Ranchero #3 2dr Wagons, one last thing a guy came through that has a friend with a 2dr. sedan a 4dr wagon a ranchero and a 57 t-bird all F code supercharged.

electricalan

Ya Rich my wife looked at that ranchero for 19,500 and told me to buy it and sell mine.I told her the build was the fun part,we will see if I eat my words.I did see a few telltale signs that it was wearing lipstick and mascara,and probably had some suprises under the gloss.It may take a while but at least I will know what I got.No instant gratification for me.It was cool to see three rancheros there.I have gone many years without seeing any.Take care Al
Returning from a long hibernation!!!