News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

My 57 at the Megaspeed car show.

Started by hotroddonnie, 2014-04-06 09:14

Previous topic - Next topic

hotroddonnie

Thought I'd share a couple of pictures of my car, first time its been shown outside of being in the garage. HRD.

hotroddonnie

Sign board by Mr. Norwell. Thanks Jeff.

hotroddonnie

I know there is a way to post more the one picture at a time, but I'm not even gonna try to remember....not today!

hotroddonnie

Before the show.

hotroddonnie

Well I guess I do feel the need to show this next shot. The show was March of 2014 HRD.

RICH MUISE

Car looks great, sign looks great, trophy must have been a great feeling. I'll bet your glad good weather is almost here so you can DRIVE it!
btw, the only way you will be able to post more than one pic is to resize them, there is a 4k max size (total) per post, and yours are around 2.5k. If you need help resizing, let us know.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

jdlafayette

hotroddonnie

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2014-04-06 10:47
Car looks great, sign looks great, trophy must have been a great feeling. I'll bet your glad good weather is almost here so you can DRIVE it!
btw, the only way you will be able to post more than one pic is to resize them, there is a 4k max size (total) per post, and yours are around 2.5k. If you need help resizing, let us know.
Thanks Rich, I'll do that.