News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57ford.com membership

Started by jumping jack flash, 2014-05-03 09:51

Previous topic - Next topic

jumping jack flash

In an effort to make contact with Randy Conner, I attempted to join 57ford.com. Is the site still in existence? Maybe I missed something at signing on, but there was no guestions about why I would like to join or anything for security. ....Anybody know anything?

sprink88

are you talking about the forum part? I tried to register a couple years ago. But the last post was July 20 2012. I dont think its very active.
~Chris

jumping jack flash

OK, I guess it is no longer in use. Any one have a way to get hold of Randy Conner? I hear (read) that he has a lot of parts and sells them at decent prices.Any help is appreciated.

OUTLAW

jumping jack flash

Frankenstein57

He can be hard to get  hold of, but when you do chat it will be for an hour.   Mark

Ford Blue blood

Quote from: Frankenstein57 on 2014-05-06 21:05
He can be hard to get  hold of, but when you do chat it will be for an hour.   Mark

I can vouch for that!  If you go to his place it will be a four hour visit as well.  Really great guy, has lots of good stuff, will sell some of it (not junk either) and a very nice supportive wife!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II