News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

GRAND NATIONAL ROADSTER SHOW

Started by shopratwoody, 2008-01-28 14:37

Previous topic - Next topic

shopratwoody

I did'nt see any of the West Coast cars(57's) at the show. I thought there might be a couple.
They have nice parking around the outside of the bldgs that the "show" are in.
It was quite an event with a wide variety of styles.
Later, Ron
I hate blocksanding!

fomocochoptop

I was at the show on Friday and only seen a 1958 ford.  i was a little surprised no one mention GNRS. I really liked Troy trepaniers car.
took Some Photos i will try to post later.

KidKourier

I was at the show Saturday and saw a dark blue or black 57 Fairlane between buildings #6 and #7 up towards the front--clean car. I think a few people were apprehensive about the weather what with all the rain,I left about 4:30 and it was getting dark and windy, I'm about a little over an hour away heading East. Just made it to the garage with 15 minutes to spare before it started raining! Nice show,but again,way to many Chevys for me! But they give me ideas for my rides and what I'm up against--some really nice cars. Let's see, Property values down,interest rates not bad--but economy is iffy-- refinancing ??? Nope! Maybe next year! LOL. Anyways,just received my registration form for Fabulous Fords Forever at Knotts--2008--Sunday,April 20, 2008--yipee, have to fill it out this weekend!Also Temecula Rod Run is March 7th and 8th,registration is open now! Before Feb.1st---$35.00 after it's $40.00 (www.pnrevents.com). Well that,s all folks--oops one more--Dr. George Annual Car Show-Saturday,Feb. 16th,2008 at Indian Wells Tennis Garden (white shorts and tennis shoes optional--LOL)(www.palmspringscruisinassociation.com). Now fade to black. We gone---Skip