News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Ford at Carlisle

Started by akronterr, 2014-05-11 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

akronterr

Are any of you going to be at Carlisle on Friday June 6? I am takeing all my extra 57 parts up. Most the parts are off my 57 Club sedan (64B). Steering column,steering wheels,hub caps,stainless trim and more.If anyone wants to meet me there in the mourning.You can see if your interested in any of the parts. If not I'm going to try and sell to a dealer there. Thanks Terry

strick

Do you have any outside windshield trim for the driver's side?

Thanks!

akronterr

Hi, I have the right and left large pieces at the windshield piller and piece across the top. Both side pieces have one small dent at top. Top piece has a lot more dents. (Hail Damage) Thanks for asking Terry

akronterr

Anyone who wants to call about parts can reach me at 717-484-2381 after 5PM EST. Or the weekends any time. I'm not very good on internet and posting. Thanks Terry  P/S Hoping to meet some of you other club members!

Awca12a

I haven't done the Ford show.
Is it worth going to?

akronterr

I haven't missed it since it started. I like it because it's dedicated to Fords. I have to say it has a lot of Mustang cars and parts. But I go for the old stuff. If I order parts from Dennis Carpenter Or Mac's they will bring there to pick up.  No Shipping Charge. I live in Denver, Pa. so it's not a long haul for me. I think it would be nice to meet up with some other 57 Guys to talk with. I have found a lot of 57 parts if you talk to the venders there.

wildhog

The All Ford Show at Carlisle, is the best Ford show in the country, there is always some hard to find mid -fifties parts to be found.
Also it is a good place to meet up with other 57 owners. I will list my spot numbers, when I find them. Tom
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

SkylinerRon

X2, Best meet to go to.
Must take your time, look and ask for items.
Some folks just wander up and down the aisles and say they "did" Carlisle in a day.  B/S
Take lots of cash if you are serious, you will kick yourself if you don't!
Goodluck,
Ron.

Lou

You can get in at 12 noon on Thursday, if there anything good in the car's for sale it's gone by Friday noon. I missed the Ford Nationals last year and will this year but have gone every other year since it begun. 2 years ago on Friday morning one of the nicest 58 Ford Convertibles 76B I ever saw was there, asking $35,000, buy the time I found my wife to get my checkbook it was sold for $32,000. I bought my 63 Galaxie XL convertable there in 2009. The displays are great also, just a fun meet, you have to go at least once.

wildhog

I will be at Ford Carlisle in spots G 62-66 We will have a lot of mid Fifties parts . Stop and say Hello. Tom
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

Jeff Norwell

never been.I need too.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com