News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Window fuzzies for 57 Custom 300

Started by BP57CUSTOM, 2014-08-17 09:23

Previous topic - Next topic

BP57CUSTOM

Does anyone sell pre-cut ready to install fuzzies for front door glass on a 2 door 57 custom 300? I don't want to do a complete weather strip job ,just the fuzzies.
BP
Barry
1957 Custom 300
1965 Mustang GT
8N ford Tractor

gasman826

TOP CATWHISKERS
Coming a bag for all four windows...inside and outside.  Outside ones come with clips installed (snaps).  Inner ones that go on the garnish molding were OEM fastened with staples.  Most are installed with small pop rivets.  You have to search around to find them.  Mine may have came from Steele Rubber Products.

BP57CUSTOM

Thanks , Gasman I'll check out Steele Rubber.
Bp
Barry
1957 Custom 300
1965 Mustang GT
8N ford Tractor

RICH MUISE

classic auto parts in Oklahoma City sells a great quality kit that they manufacture themselves.
www.classicautoparts.com
I stapled my inner garnish rail strips on, but as Gary said, the outers come with the snap in hardware already attached.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

BP57CUSTOM

I installed my Top Catswhiskers yesterday morning, it was easier than I had feared it would be! Took about about an hour and a half to do both doors. I got them from Mac's the outers had the clips already installed and just popped right in, the inners used supplied staples ,I had to re-drill holes for the staples but all went well except for breaking some of the really small drill bits which I had several of already.
BP
Barry
1957 Custom 300
1965 Mustang GT
8N ford Tractor

RICH MUISE

Good to hear. thanks for posting that. I'm curious though, do you remember if the packaging had manufacturer's logo or info on it?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

If I can jump in here, all the whiskers I have used in the past ten years had the "Top Catswhiskers" on the package.  The Edsel whiskers came from Carpenter, the 65 Bird whiskers came from Larry's.  They all fit perfect.

Put up a thread on pop riveting them into the Edsel a while back.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

BP57CUSTOM

Yes ,  the logo  was   Top Cats Whiskers ,  I am happy with the quality of them.
Barry
1957 Custom 300
1965 Mustang GT
8N ford Tractor