News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Sad news, gentlemen, but our friend has gone home..

Started by JPotter57, 2014-08-27 12:05

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

Patch Sr., Timothy A.   

PITTSFIELD - Timothy A. Patch, Sr., 49, of Pittsfield, died Tuesday, Aug. 26, 2014, at his home. A complete obituary will be in a future edition of the Rutland Herald. The Tossing Funeral Home is assisting the family with arrangements.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

JPotter57

Thankful for the conversations we had about our faith and salvation, and that I know that one day, we will meet again.  Moment of silence for our friend and brother.
Old, loud, and fast.

RICH MUISE

Well, I guess the inevitable has unfortunatly arrived. Thanks for letting us know, James. We have lost a good member and friend.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Limey57

I have lost two people to the same parasitic, evil illness, it has no friends and has no morals.  Its strange, I've never met any of you guys, but I now feel like I've lost a third friend.

RIP.
Gary

1957 Ranchero

hiball3985

I'm saddened by the news. RIP Tim. Our prayers are with the family.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

junior58

I'm like Limey57 in that I'm across the other side of the world, and while I don't know any of you personally, this forum has a great family feel about it, so when one of the family goes, we are all touched by it. RIP.
Steve McKnight
57 Fords International - NZ chapter

hotroddonnie

I didn't know Tim that well, only as a member but he seemed to be thankful for the extra few days he was given.

robhaerr

Zapato

Tim and his family are really special. Guessing most of you didn't know he and his wife used to travel to Guatemala and do service work in one of the most impoverished village. His plan was to quit working soon and start an orphanage down there. Truly one who lived his faith.

Godspeed Timeteo..............
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Frankenstein57

That is some bad ,bad news. Cancer Sucks, as it just sucked the life out of our friend. I will miss the enthusiasm Tim had in carrying on his dads 57, with a touch of make it my own. God speed Tim, RIP

Ecode70D

Quote from: Zapato on 2014-08-27 21:01
Tim and his family are really special. Guessing most of you didn't know he and his wife used to travel to Guatemala and do service work in one of the most impoverished village. His plan was to quit working soon and start an orphanage down there. Truly one who lived his faith.

Godspeed Timeteo..............

WOW Zap!    I didn't know that about Tim.  it takes a very special person that gives so much to others that would never ever be able to pay him back.  He will certainly be blessed for that.
     I will continue to pray for his wife and family.  His passing is certainly a huge loss to them.
Jay

Hoosier Hurricane

What sad news.  Seems like only yesterday that his Dad passed away.  RIP Tim.    John

Ford Blue blood

It is most difficult to realize dieing is part of living.  Tim had a great faith based life, his love of the Lord gave him the strength to face this horrible disease.  I expect his family will find strength as well from their faith.  Did not know him personally, just here.  Only God can answer why it is the good die young.  RIP Tim.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

JPotter57

Here is the full obituary, guys..very nice commentary on his life.

PITTSFIELD - Timothy Arnold Patch Sr., 49, of Pittsfield, died peacefully at his home on Tuesday August 26, 2014, from a short battle with cancer. Timothy was born in Rutland on Dec. 17, 1964, the son of Thomas Walter Sr. and Patricia (Powell) Patch. He attended, played football and graduated from Rutland High School in 1983. Timothy briefly attended Vermont Technical College before enlisting in the U.S. Army as a Paratrooper and was stationed with the 27th Engineers at Fort Bragg NC. Timothy married Sheila Cummings of Rutland in June of 1986 and they went on to have 4 children and 4 grandchildren in their 28 years of marriage. Tim loved the outdoors, hunting, camping and working with his two boys on his 1957 Ford Custom 300. He was a devoted husband and father but most of all, Tim loved the Lord. He touched the lives of many through his preaching, teaching and the way he lived his life. Tim was active throughout his life in church and missions and had taken many trips to Guatemala where he and his wife planned to move and serve the Lord. Living a Christ centered life and preaching the truth of Christ was his hearts desire. Tim was currently a member of The Green Mountain Baptist Church in Center Rutland and had many friends in surrounding churches especially East Randolph Baptist Church. Timothy is survived by his wife, Sheila (Cummings) Patch of Pittsfield; a daughter, Alicia Fullerton and husband Craig with their two children Morgan and Mark; a daughter, Amber Lamont and husband Alex with their two children Alex Jr. and Brock; a son, Timothy A. Patch Jr., who is serving in the U.S Air Force at Moody Air Force base in Valdosta, GA; a son, Evan Patch who is currently playing football and attending Woodstock Union High school; his mother of Rutland; a brother, Thomas Patch Jr. and wife Connie of Rutland; a brother, Trevor Patch of Bethel; and several nieces, nephews, cousins, aunts and uncles. Timothy was predeceased by his father, Thomas Walter Patch Sr. and a brother, Todd Robert Patch. The Celebration Service will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 30, at The Baptist Fellowship Church on Route 66 in Randolph, VT. All cards can be sent to his family at P.O. Box 717 Pittsfield, VT 05762.Arrangements are under the direction of Tossing Funeral Home - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/rutlandherald/obituary.aspx?n=timothy-arnold-patch&pid=172259297&fhid=23415#sthash.8aU6Pk4r.dpuf
Old, loud, and fast.

hotroddonnie

Wow! There's someone that's  made a difference in the world, he will be sadly missed.