News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Free parts . . .

Started by BBoswell, 2014-09-07 14:02

Previous topic - Next topic

BBoswell

I'm stuck with a one car garage so I am constantly getting rid of unnecessary parts in order to have room to work. I have a couple of parts left over from my 57's that I would be happy to give to someone who can use them. My only other alternative would be to scrap them and I hate to do that. I have the following: 1) stock spare time rim; 2) bumper jack (not sure if original); 3) original stock steering box (smooth movement but will need seals); and stock steering with shortened DD shaft for modern steering column (this box will need rebuilding). All I ask if that you pay for shipping.

EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE CUT STEERING BOX HAS FOUND A NEW HOME!

CableguyJJS3

Pm sent on the bumper jack. Thanks. Jim
Ban low performance driver's, not high performance cars.

Ecode70D

I'm interested in the steering box.  Please let me know shipping  to 02330 Mass.
Thank You Jay

RICH MUISE

Jay..he'll probably need to know which one of the two he has.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

BBoswell

Let me know which one (or both) box, give me an address to ship to and a few days to find a box and I'll get you a shipping charge.

Ecode70D

Quote from: Ecode70D on 2014-09-09 10:38
I'm interested in the steering box.  Please let me know shipping  to 02330 Mass.
Thank You Jay

Thank you Rich

Ecode70D

Quote from: BBoswell on 2014-09-09 12:39
Let me know which one (or both) box, give me an address to ship to and a few days to find a box and I'll get you a shipping charge.

BBoswell
   Sorry that I was not clear about the one I need.
    I would like to have the stock one that is not cut.  I'm sending you a PM with my contact information.   Jay

cobraffr

I am interested in the spare rim.  I will send you a PM concerning the shipping.  Thanks.

Ecode70D

Bob
     You weren't kidding when you said that steering box is smooth.
     It certainly is smooth and it's going to be a huge improvement compared to the one that is in my car now.  I sure do appreciate the many many hours that you spent packaging it up so that the threaded ends are protected and packing it so that it would not move around in the  shipping box that you made.    Jay