Last Chance For A 50th Anniversary Car Show In Southern California

Started by 57AGIN, 2008-02-23 22:22

Previous topic - Next topic

57AGIN

While at a Ford Car Club Council meeting this morning in preparation for the 2008 Knott's Berry Farm Show, I received a flyer for a Car Show honoring the 50th Anniversary of California State University Fullerton.  Guess who is Presenting the show, FORD MOTOR COMPANY.  The Show is Sunday April 27, 2008, from 10:00 a.m - 3:30 p.m. and will be held at Cal State Fullerton.  The flyer states the Car Show is honoring vintage 1957 cars to recognize Cal State Fullerton's year of incorporation. 

I will be researching this some more, as the flyer doesn't mention an entry fee or a web site.  This show is the week following the 2008 Knott's Berry Farm Fabulous Fords Forever Show and the day after another car show that several Club members are already registered for, the Seal Beach Car Show held on Main Street Seal Beach Saturday, April 26, 2008.  As soon as more information is available I'll post it and send flyers to my e-group of 57 owners here in the West.

Bob
57AGIN

JPotter57

Thanks for staying on top of this, and for the information, Bob...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

57AGIN

Well all I needed to do was look on the back of the flyer (DUH!!!).

The costs are $35 to register and the deadline is April 16, 2008.  There is a web site with on-line registration avaliable at: www.deanscarshow.com

57's of all makes are to be the featured cars.  Hope we can get a decent turnout of 57 FORDS as the show is sponsored by Ford Motor Company.  So far Bill Sawyer and his Skyliner is registered and Rick Crawford and I will be registering out Custom 300's.

Bob
57AGIN