News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

hub caps

Started by geraldchainsaw, 2015-06-10 09:14

Previous topic - Next topic

geraldchainsaw

hi all,  looking for a set of 57 ford full face hubcaps,  NOS or as good,  thanks   jerry

Contibob

There was a set of NOS on eBay. Still in the Ford Boxes. $1299.00, ouch!

geraldchainsaw

thanks for the info,   the car probly comes with them,    i found some NOS for 8,  and i thought that was high

RICH MUISE

Doesn't Dennis Carpenter reproduce these?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

geraldchainsaw

thanks Rich,  i'll check

Contibob

The Thunderbird wheelcovers are now reproduced, but I haven't found the "Sunburst" hubcaps reproduced.

RICH MUISE

geraldchainsaw

hi Rich,   i don't know what those hub caps are,  but there not the ones on my 57 ford conv,  maybe u can blow up  my cars picture and c what i've got.,  but thanks for the info,    jerry

geraldchainsaw

i found a set on ebay,  thanks for the info guys,   jerry

Contibob

The ones on the Dennis Carpenter link are what came on the T'Bird in 57, might have been optional on regular car, but the "Sunburst" were what one usually saw as a full wheel cover.

RICH MUISE

I do believe the ones in the DC link were like the ones I took off my Custom, but who's to know what it came with. I've still got them somewhere, I'll look just for grins, but I know they're not "like new" for sure.

SkylinerRon

The T-Bird caps were optional for cars in 57.

Ron.

JPotter57

Dad has about 3 or 4 sets of them...send him a PM, pepfalcon is his handle here.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Jerrys Kars

I could help you with a set. Will have to check condition and price.
Jerry