News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

We lost a great member a year ago today

Started by RICH MUISE, 2015-08-26 21:13

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Tonight I ran across some old threads by Tim Patch(57kustom) and got to thinking about him and out of curiosity checked his last posts to see when it was he died. Sure surprised the heck out of me when I ran across the post from his wife letting us know he passed, and that was a year ago today.
From what we found out about Tim after his passing, I know he's in a good place.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Zapato

Tim truly was a great guy. Lived a life of service and was planning on taking it to a higher plane. The world can use more people like him.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Ecode70D

Rich... Isn't that something that you just happened to find that post today, one year later to the day?   That would surprise me also.
   Tim was a good guy.  If I remember correctly he was doing some missionary work.   That work takes a very special person.  There is no doubt in my mind that Tim is resting in peace.  Jay

Zapato

Tim was planning on moving permanently to Guatemala and working with the people in the villages. Been down there myself and every time come back exhausted but its a good exhausted. Not sure if I'd have the strength to leave everything behind and do it full time. Actually am sure it would be beyond me. He and his wife must really be special, we are better for having shared just a bit of our lives with him. I too am sure he's in a better place............

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72