News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Washington State 57 owners...

Started by mustang6984, 2016-11-11 02:34

Previous topic - Next topic

mustang6984

Hey...I can see Victoria City from the hill where the high school is! I'm in P.A., where the ferry comes over from. I would like to see that bad puppy! We should find a way to meet up! Only 12 miles away.

Quote from: JRD007 on 2016-11-23 01:14
Not from Washington state but just above you. Vancouver Island B.C Canada. Just recently bought a 57 convertible,312 aod trans, disc brakes dropped spindles. The suspension is finished. Just need to get back and finish the rest. Factory air car, black on red combo. Thanks John
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

RICH MUISE

Lorne( LAUDY57) is from Madeira Park (sp), which I believe is on the island as well. He has an awesome '57 with a tilt front end. I haven't net Lorne, but I looked at his car before he bought it when it was for sale in Scottsdale, Az.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

mustang6984

A tilt? That is on my list of things to do to mine! If you have contact info for him I'd like to know.

Was the tilt done with full fenders? Or were they cut at the bottom to accommodate the tilt? I dot want to cut mine.

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2016-11-23 07:32
Lorne( LAUDY57) is from Madeira Park (sp), which I believe is on the island as well. He has an awesome '57 with a tilt front end. I haven't net Lorne, but I looked at his car before he bought it when it was for sale in Scottsdale, Az.
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

RICH MUISE

Lorne hasn't posted too much lately, but I do think he reads the forum frequently, so if he sees this he may post some pics for you. It wouldn't hurt to send him a PM either. Just go to the member list and click on his name...I think his member info will come up from which you can send the pm.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

mustang6984

Okay...will do. Thank you sir!

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2016-11-23 14:32
Lorne hasn't posted too much lately, but I do think he reads the forum frequently, so if he sees this he may post some pics for you. It wouldn't hurt to send him a PM either. Just go to the member list and click on his name...I think his member info will come up from which you can send the pm.
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

59meteor

Actually, Maderia Park BC in on the "Sunshine Coast", just past Halfmoon Bay, near Pender Harbour. I live on the Lower Mainland of BC, about 1/2 hour North of Blaine WA., & spend several weekends a year in Washington State, drag racing, car shows, swap meets, etc.....
1959 Meteor 2 door sedan , 428 Cobra Jet 4 speed. Been drag racing Fords (mostly FEs) 47 years and counting.
Previous 50s Fords include 57 Custom 4 door, 2 57 Ford Sedan Deliveries, 59  Country Sedan, and as a 9 year old, fell in love with the family 58 2 door Ranch Wagon.

mustang6984

Well next time you know you are heading into WA let me know...and I'll try to get over to that side. Kinda used to the drive...since it's a minimum of 2 hours to get anywhere from where I am.

Quote from: 59meteor on 2016-11-24 02:07
Actually, Maderia Park BC in on the "Sunshine Coast", just past Halfmoon Bay, near Pender Harbour. I live on the Lower Mainland of BC, about 1/2 hour North of Blaine WA., & spend several weekends a year in Washington State, drag racing, car shows, swap meets, etc.....
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker