News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

GoFundMe page for 1957Ford.com site purchase

Started by JPotter57, 2016-11-14 11:42

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

https://www.gofundme.com/purchase-of-1957fordcom-website

Let me know what you think, guys.  I hope it doesnt sound like an entitled brat wrote it.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

RICH MUISE

Sounded good to me James...just told it like it is.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

57tudor

I attached the link on my Facebook page for all my friends to see and hopefully make a donation. I will try and make a donation after the bills are paid at the end of the month. 

Rick,
57Tudor

junior58

Done mine. Well worth contributing to, a wealth of information too valuable to let go. Thank you for taking it on James.
Best regards, Steve.
Steve McKnight
57 Fords International - NZ chapter

KYBlueOval

Quote from: JPotter57 on 2016-11-14 11:42
https://www.gofundme.com/purchase-of-1957fordcom-website

Let me know what you think, guys.  I hope it doesnt sound like an entitled brat wrote it.
Can I donate to the Go Fund Me Account, via PayPal?

JPotter57

I dont think so, but you can make a donation via paypal, and I will get it there.  I have received checks in the mail from a couple folks also.  It will all go to the same place.  Thank you guys who have donated and got us this far.  We were at 750 this morning.
Old, loud, and fast.

JPotter57

We are now halfway to our goal.  Spread the word fellows, we still have $1543 to go.  A big thanks to everyone who has donated so far.
Old, loud, and fast.

KYBlueOval

Quote from: JPotter57 on 2016-11-15 08:31
I dont think so, but you can make a donation via paypal, and I will get it there.  I have received checks in the mail from a couple folks also.  It will all go to the same place.  Thank you guys who have donated and got us this far.  We were at 750 this morning.
James..........I made a donation via PayPal.
John

JPotter57

Thank you John..I'll get it sent asap
Old, loud, and fast.

57super500

My check is on its way. Thanks for everything you do for all of us.

JPotter57

Old, loud, and fast.

57tudor

James,

I just made a donation to the GoFundMe account, so that should help some. Nice to see that we are almost their. I read your page in regards to merging that valuable info into our site. That is a great plan for sure.

Happy Holidays to you all.

Rick
57 Tudor
:unitedstates:

JPotter57

Thank you again everyone who has and is donating. I hope to make all of you proud to be a part of this.
Old, loud, and fast.

KYBlueOval

Quote from: JPotter57 on 2016-11-24 00:08
Thank you again everyone who has and is donating. I hope to make all of you proud to be a part of this.
How close are WE , James?

hiball3985

JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang