News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Many thanks to those that served. . . .

Started by JPotter57, 2008-05-26 15:35

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

And especially to those that made the ultimate sacrifice so that we have the freedoms we still enjoy.  We love you and will never let your sacrifices be forgotten.
:unitedstates:                 :unitedstates:                  :unitedstates:                 :unitedstates:                 :unitedstates:                   :unitedstates:                    :unitedstates:
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

shopratwoody

I hate blocksanding!

57 Ford Kustom

aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

57tudor

Today is a Day that our Great Nation pays their respects to our fallen Hero's, our Survivors, and the men and women who are serving our fine country. Each year I attend the services at Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Cypress, California along with the Pearl Harbor Survivors.  Today I was honored to Post the Colors, and Place a Wreath at the Symbolic Grave along with my father's best friend and shipmate Neal Jones. My father, Dick Crawford and Neal joined the Navy together in 1941 and along with my grandfather Jim Crawford; all three were aboard the USS West Virginia on Dec 7th 1941. All three survived the attack and went on to fight and win World War II. I was very humbled to be apart of the services today with Neal, with a failing heart, its unknown how long he will be with us. The motto of the Pearl Harbor Survivors Association is "Keep America Alert". It's the duty, and commitment, that our Nation must keep, and never forget.

If you would like to read my father's BIO, go to the National Geographic Website, Pearl Harbor Remembered, and type in Dick Crawford in the search engine.

Respectfully;
Rick Crawford
Honorary Member of the Pearl Harbor Survivors Association.
Treasurer & Editor, PHSA, California National Chapter 1.
Editor, PHSA, Los Alamitos, California Chapter 14.

"Lest We Forget"  :unitedstates:

Zapato

:unitedstates: Amen!

Zapato, Viet Nam, class of '72
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Ford Blue blood

Nam X2, Lebonon, Lybia and the Gulf X2 and I would do it all over again!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

wolfpupsdad

thanks ya'll for your service to our country and to eachother.
nam 69-70