News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Windshield wiper moter and control cable

Started by 57 Ford Kustom, 2008-06-16 10:05

Previous topic - Next topic

57 Ford Kustom

:dumbass:I am already bent over if someone would please kick me. I bought a Newport Wiper for my 57 2 yrs ago. Used it about 4or 5 times. Last week my grandson was driving the car and needed the wipers worked couple minutes than stoped straight up. ??? The moter burnt up, Newport Wipers will not answer my Email.
    So you gessed it I threw away the control cable and old wiper moter (never going to need them again) guess again, I need a cable and wiper moter if the moter needs to be rebuilt no problem. I would use only Rain X but the state police frown on cars with no state inspection and that be me.
    Thanks in advance

TOM :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

bagboy

You can use a 55-57 chev motor,I do. Bolts right in.Vancouver wash has a place - All american wrecking that has a lot of old fords,helpful people.

briney

Sorry to hear about your troubles.... That sucks...

I bought one.. It worked OK but drug when I first put it in, I reworked the cables and the pulleys and it has been working like a dream. 

I am truly sorry for your troubles.

Respetfully,

Patrick / Dallas TX   :unitedstates:
If it won't fit, force it.
If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.

57 Ford Kustom

Lou
  Thanks for the link but 57 is all by its self looking in the parts book. Hoosier Hurricane thinks he has a motor but still need a cable.

TOM :unitedstates: :burnout:

nick

i have what you are looking for,not perfect but you can have them if you want.
nick 502.639.3225

57 Ford Kustom

57 Ford Kustom

Nick :006:
  Thank you again the cable arrived yesterday. Another example of the good people here not trying to get rich off from another. Check for postage is in the mail.
   Thanks again

TOM  :unitedstates: