News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Spare tire rim

Started by chapingo17, 2018-02-28 18:43

Previous topic - Next topic

chapingo17

I'm looking for a spare tire rim 14" original. If any one has one please let me know. Thanks in advance.

RICH MUISE

I've got 5. I'm planning on being in Santa Fe for the July4th show if your not in a hurry. I'll only have "spare" room for one to bring with me though.
No $, glad to get it to someone who can use it. Or, if you're planning a trip east on I 40, you can have as many as you want. They all have tires on them, but the tires are about 15 years old. I really would not want to ship.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

chapingo17

No problem that sounds like a plan. I was also planning on going to the 4 of July car show in Santa Fe. There will be a car show in the city that  I live in Rio Rancho, NM Park in the Park April 21, 2018. Not sure if you ever hear of that car show.

RICH MUISE

Ok, great. I love my NM road trips.......may look into the one in Rio Rancho. Any info would be appreciated. It sounds like I'll get to meet another forum member this summer! cool.
Things changed a little..........I just found out one of the members local to here,  needs some wheels and tires to move some '57 parts cars from one location to another, so I'll give him the others and save one for you.
PM me your phone number

chapingo17

Thank you! Yes, the yearly event is in the City of Rio Rancho, NM all kinds of older vehicles come from all over the state. Here is a link if you are interested. https://rrnm.gov/2654/2018-Park-n-the-Park-Car-Show

RICH MUISE

Eric, I'll be there with your rim/tire. PM sent. Not too much room in the '57 for an extra tire, so I'd like to unload it before the show, Friday night if possible, as it may end up in my back seat for the trip.
and Pat, yours are at your Dad's shop.

57chero

I got to say this forum has a great bunch of guys helping out each other, this is definitely the place to be if your in to 57 fords.

chapingo17

Yes, this forum has helped me a lot in restoring my vehicle. Thanks to all.

chapingo17

I want to Thank Rich for show up at my house and bringing a spare for my 57 Fairlane. He also stayed for the 2018 Rio Rancho Park in the Park Car show. It was nice to finally know someone from this forum. Thanks to everyone for the great advise, great heart and knowledge sharing. Thanks again RICH!!![/b] Is there any members from New Mexico?

suede57ford

Rich helped me out with some tires as well.  Thank you Rich!
57 2dr Sedan, Black,VR57 Supercharged Y-block
57 T-bird, 460 C6
57 Ranchwagon, 5.0 AOD
57 Ranchero, VR57 Supercharged
57 Courier Delivery, 460 C6
57 2dr Sedan, Red/White
69 Mach1 428 R-Code
69 Talladega 428
69 Bronco 5.0
70 Torino Cobra SCJ 4spd,4:30 Drag Pak
34 Ford P.U. 427 Ford, 2-4s
69 Boss 429