News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 Ford Courier Sedan Delivery

Started by scottymac, 2018-03-19 16:27

Previous topic - Next topic

scottymac

Greetings from a newbie to the site!
I have restored lots of cars but now I've purchased a Courier Sedan Delivery. It came with a ton of parts (including 2 rear doors) which I hear are pretty hard to find. My question is I don't see much mention of Couriers on the site. Is there anyone in particular who might have some parts should I need some (I know I'm missing a few)? Anyone who has good knowledge of them?? Thank you in advance for your time. Super glad to have a resource like this site! Scott

CobraJoe

Welcome from another newbie!
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

KidKourier

Welcome Scott  :006: There are several members here that have Couriers in one stage or another! I my self have a driver that I take to various cruises and shows here in SoCal. You have to remember that this model was the least  produced of all the '57 Ford lineup and used in the workforce as we use trucks/vans now days so survival was low. Most parts for wagons,rancheros,customs/custom 300's will fit  so if there's a certain part your looking for ask.someon  e  on here may have it or know where to get it!   Kid Kourier

RICH MUISE

Welcome Scott and Joe.
By the way, by "extra rear doors", you obviously mean the tailgate, and from guys looking here, they are rare.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

suede57ford

Congrats on the Courier.   What part of the country are you in?
57 2dr Sedan, Black,VR57 Supercharged Y-block
57 T-bird, 460 C6
57 Ranchwagon, 5.0 AOD
57 Ranchero, VR57 Supercharged
57 Courier Delivery, 460 C6
57 2dr Sedan, Red/White
69 Mach1 428 R-Code
69 Talladega 428
69 Bronco 5.0
70 Torino Cobra SCJ 4spd,4:30 Drag Pak
34 Ford P.U. 427 Ford, 2-4s
69 Boss 429