News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Carlisle Ford National 2018

Started by Charter, 2018-06-02 18:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Charter

I just got back from the show. I found six 57's out there. One was a retractable for sale 130.000 absolutely gorgeous. We walked through the part's vendors section. Barely any one had to much for the 57's. I did get Carpenter tail light lenses and a power assist set up. If you like 2005 -2018 mustang's that was the big thing out there. 150-200 cars easy. I can see these free at the car dealer while driving by. I'm going to start attending the Hershey antique show in the future. 

KYBlueOval

When I attended Hershey, I found very few '57 parts. It tends to be more pre war. I attended the Fall Carlisle meet last year and found a few '57 parts, but far less than I had expected.
John

Charter

Well I may have to look further out. I had heard Hershey expanded the invitation to the 60 era. I have never been because they run at the same time as Carlisle. York had a hot rod show this weekend as well but I don't think it has a swap meet. Maybe the forecast kept the 57 guys home. Last few years there were at least a dozen or so attending. 

SkylinerRon

I saw a number of 57 parts at Carlisle Ford, more than I've seen in years. Bought most of the parts I need years ago.

Did find a couple very rare pieces for my 61 Starliner at good prices.

Did see Bill Nolan's absolutely gorgous, loaded 57 Skyliner for sale at $200,000.

The fall Carlisle & Hershey meets are always a week apart. You won't find much post war stuff at Hershey.

Ron.