News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

alvin stadel

When I cleaned out my parents place a couple years ago I found 2 of those water bags, had to throw both away as they were falling apart. I remember when they used them and the water always was cool, even on a very hot day.

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

djfordmanjack

that last pic is just hard on the edge for this forum, Joe !  :002:

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

hemidave

I'm interested !
'32 Ford roadster/49 Merc flathead, '39 Ford conv, '54 Ford sedan,  '56 Sunliner AC PW, '57 "F" Sunliner, '66 Fairlane 390 4spd conv, '76 F150 390 C6 plow truck.

CobraJoe

mustang6984

SOLD! I will take delivery as soon as you can get it here! LOL!!!
Brock actually lives in the Seattle area now, and Gordon Chance, who was one of his mechanics in the day, lives here in Sequim about 15 miles from me. He is a character...I love listening to him talk about the things he did with Shelby and company.
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

Closest I came was a replica Coupe, $12,500 for a 7+ million dollar car is a good deal, lol

mustang6984

Factory Five makes a killer one...and a really good Cobra as well. I went to their build school in MI back in '06, was going to set up a shop and build and sell them. Then the economy crashed, so I never did.
Now I am in the middle of moving to Missouri, so not happening now either. But I still would like to do that. They are well made cars that sure can make a grin freeze onto your mug in a hurry! I would like to go to their plant in MA one of these days.

I should call that number and ask if the car is still for sale! LOL!!!
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

Mark & Dave Smith are nice guys, although Dave owns FFR by himself now. They are 15 minutes down the road from me, so if you ever head out this way, let me know.

hemidave

390 powered ?
'32 Ford roadster/49 Merc flathead, '39 Ford conv, '54 Ford sedan,  '56 Sunliner AC PW, '57 "F" Sunliner, '66 Fairlane 390 4spd conv, '76 F150 390 C6 plow truck.

mustang6984

Quote from: CobraJoe on 2019-10-01 05:10
Mark & Dave Smith are nice guys, although Dave owns FFR by himself now. They are 15 minutes down the road from me, so if you ever head out this way, let me know.

I knew that Dave had bought Mark out...some time ago if memory serves.
And I most definitely would let you know I am coming. We could take our 57's out and thrill the town! LOL!!! Thanks.
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

Funny you say that; Dave sent me a text last summer saying we had to get together as he had bought his son a '66 Fairlane.

mustang6984

Quote from: CobraJoe on 2019-10-01 16:19
Funny you say that; Dave sent me a text last summer saying we had to get together as he had bought his son a '66 Fairlane.

Sweet car! Hope you took him up on the request! I be jealous to not have that sort of proximity! LOL!!!

I once told Steve Saleen I was going to pack up my toolbox and equipment and come work for him, and he looked at me without batting an eye and said..."okay...". I learned to be careful what I say to whom! hehehehe!
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe