News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

Ecode70D

WOW! Joe
   That's the way Rockland Motors looked when I moved there in the early 60's
Thank you

chapingo17

What a great collection of pictures you have "This is pure gold". Thank you for sharing. :icon_bigsmurf:

Wirenut

Thank you for sharing the photos. I enjoy seeing them, great collection.

CobraJoe

Glad to hear you guys are enjoying them! I was on vacation, so I need to get back to posting. :006:

CobraJoe

RICH MUISE

looks like the barbequing got out of hand.
400hp in '58!! Are you kidding me, wow. Never even heard of the ER Marauder, never seen one to my knowledge.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

Rich, that's because part of the ad is missing; it should read SupER Marauder.

It was a MEL  (Mercury-Edsel-Lincoln) similar in some ways to the FE (Ford-Edsel). Here's some info if you're interested.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_MEL_engine

Kinda cool that MOON made the tri power intake for Ford on the 430 cu. in. 400hp version.

Here's some actual pics; those cast aluminum air cleaners aren't cheap if you can find one, they're going for up to $3K on E-Pay! https://www.ebay.com/i/140429894533?chn=ps

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

Marc

Oh man I'd love to get my hands on one of those Super Marauders!

CobraJoe