News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

Thanks again guys. I'm pretty stoked, just hate buying cars when I'm not standing next to them.

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

jviera

Joe, way to go, beautiful you hit a home run, can't wait to see it. Congratulations  John V

CobraJoe

Thanks John, just waiting on the vehicle inspection/survey; hopefully it comes back good.
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

RICH MUISE

The one that never was. Moose on the Hamb photoshoped this for me a few years ago. If only I was younger......
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

mustang6984

Nice looker!
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

Everything is done, paperwork, money, etc... still waiting on the vehicle inspection/survey.   bawl

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2020-02-11 19:03
Congrats Joe... Paint looks too custom, as the engine compartment, for that traditional wheel/tire combo, but that's just me. I'd have a set of blackwalls with Torquthrusts waiting for it's arrival, lol.

Thanks Rich, IDK, I REALLY love the look of the stock rims & hubcaps.

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

mustang6984

I'm with you Joe...I wouldn't change a thing...except my driving habits! LOL!!!
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

Ecode70D

Joe
     That 39 coupe is beautiful and it even has an all dressed up flathead.  Bet that you can't wait to get it home so you can play with it.  It sure is shiney.
      I'm very happy for you.
Jay

rmk57

Thunderbolt Thursday.....

Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

hemidave

LAST 3 DAYS
'32 Ford roadster/49 Merc flathead, '39 Ford conv, '54 Ford sedan,  '56 Sunliner AC PW, '57 "F" Sunliner, '66 Fairlane 390 4spd conv, '76 F150 390 C6 plow truck.

mustang6984

At those prices...I'll take one of each please!   :003:   :burnout:
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker