News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

Ecode70D

Joe
   In the last set of pictures # 390, how did you get a black and white of Guenter's 57 Ford beach wagon In front of the Pilgrim?
   In the same set of pics I had a white one like that ..My brother gave it to me when it started to get rusty.     Jay

CobraJoe

I'm guessing on this one; so don't shoot me if I'm wrong....

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

RICH MUISE

Not sure what you were guessing...whether he made it or not? I wouldn't think so.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

hiball3985

Looks like it was shot out of a cannon
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

CobraJoe

I'm guessing it is a Ford? I'm not really sure???

Ecode70D

I'm guessing that it is not a Ford and that he didn't make it to the end of that row of car bodies.

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

1949 Ford premiere Waldorf Astoria

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

RICH MUISE

Pic #1 looks like a surprise visit from the executive offices. Pic #2 is a surprise of a different variety. Morbid me wished we could see what's at the bottom/under #2. Earthquake? or just bad /early engineering. Not the tons of rebar you'd expect to see......looks like an expansion joint with NO means of containing it from excess movement ontop of a maybe too narrow bridge support.
Makes me releived I never finished schooling for a Civil Engineering degree.
Schooling, which btw, Joe and Jay, was at Frankiln Institute of Technology in Boston. Long long gone.
Haha....one of my classes was always in a room that had windows facing the YWCA dormitory. One student was always assigned the duty of keeping an eye on the dorm windows and letting the teacher know if anything "interesting" appeared.

CobraJoe

#1 Pre Race prep 1966 LeMans

#2 Tasman Bridge Collapse 1975 occurred on the evening of 5 January 1975, in Hobart, the capital city of Australia's island state of Tasmania, when a bulk ore carrier travelling up the Derwent River collided with several pylons of the Tasman Bridge, causing a large section of the bridge deck to collapse onto the ship and into the river below.

#3 The Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology in Boston, still there today;  41 Berkeley St, Boston, MA

RICH MUISE

I thought they lost their accredidentials(sp, correct word??) back in the late 60's. I went there 64-66.