News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

Sorry that I haven't been posting much lately, but been really busy and by the time I get home at night or get up in the morning, I'm too tired to post.
Anyways, I managed to take some time to go to the Halifax cruise Friday with my buddy and we stopped in to see Jay on the way there and all went together.
It was a good time and I met another forum member and got to see his beautiful Ranchero.

Jay sent me these pics to post:

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

Ecode70D

When  you look closely at picture #4 with the green and white 57 Fairlane you will see 3 white 57 Fords with  the hoods raised.  Those are Joe's  Fairlane, Mike's Thunderbird  and my custom.   Unfortunately we did not get better pictures while at the cruise.

RICH MUISE

Great to see you all got out together. That was a great looking group of '57's!!! Thanks for posting.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ecode70D

Rich
      For sure there were three members at that cruise last Friday.  Jay

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

hiball3985

Thank you Joe for posting Jays pictures. So good to see you guys having the cars out..
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

CobraJoe

My pleasure Hiball

Ecode70D

Joe
     The weather liars are already saying that this coming Friday June 5, we will have rain.  If so I will not be going to the Halifax cruise.
       I don't like to deliberately drive my car in the rain.
   .   How about next week June 2 ?    We'll be in touch by phone.
Jay

CobraJoe

Jay, I'm going' rain, is Thursday night into Friday morning, the sunny and HOT!
My wife took the night off of work weeks ago so that she could attend.
Also spoke with John and if he is free, he will be going also.

fdlrc

Colorado 55
Other- Original owner of 1974 Bronco

fdlrc

CA wagon.

fdlrc

$1,000 at Colorado swap meet.

CobraJoe

djfordmanjack

One of the coolest 57 Ranchero pics ever posted, Joe.
Loving everything about it. Car is bone stock with no foolish add-ons, but has that super nice California rake stance and the front is dropped oh so much. Very simple car, GREAT result. I totally love 57s like that!

Quote from: CobraJoe on 2021-06-23 05:03
My pleasure Hiball

57chero

I agree 100% almost makes me want to put wide whites and full hub caps on mine. I don't care what kind of car you have , it all comes down to wheel and tire choice and stance and this one is right on the money.