News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

CSX2196

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

djfordmanjack

what do you think about this, Joe. Going into auction in Salzburg/Austria in October. real thing.

CobraJoe

Absolutely gorgeous Guenther!  I LOVE the slab sided Cobras

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

Moved the Ferrari picture to random picture thread; I posted here accidently

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

FiveSevenLiter

I was at Road Atlanta about 20 years ago, standing on the opposite side of this shot, 427 Cobra coming down the straight and his RF locked up, I walked a long way to get closer and the fence was open and no one around, so I walked out on the track and took this picture.  If I remember correct, they had a matching 289 Cobra as well.
Terry
 :canada:
1957 Custom 300 - since 2012 SOLD 2024
1951 Mercury M3 - since 2004
1951 Ford F1 - since 1987
1950 Ford Tudor - since 2019
2009 Sport Trac Adrenalin

lalessi1

I used to go to the SCCA Championships at Road Atlanta for several years either side of 1980. I LOVED it. The most fun a spectator could have over a three day event. :steeringwheel:  :steeringwheel:
Lynn

djfordmanjack

x2. The early cars show more of their AC origin.
A late friend of mine had a restoration shop in town and he was working on 2 local ACs, early cars, like mid 1950s, with the Bristol engine. They are strikingly beautiful !

Quote from: CobraJoe on 2024-09-02 16:35Absolutely gorgeous Guenther!  I LOVE the slab sided Cobras

CobraJoe

Jack Chrisman Comet Cyclone Funny Car 1967-68

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,