News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1957 Sunliner For Sale

Started by DowntimeDesigns, 2018-06-08 15:48

Previous topic - Next topic

DowntimeDesigns

Putting my 1957 Ford Fairlane 500 Sunliner up for sale. It has the original 312 V8, 3 Spd on the column, updated interior, fresh tune-up and a brand new exhaust system. Solid trunk and floor. Lowered in the front with Ford Aerostar Springs and 3" blocks in the back. Brand new wide-whites.

This car was restored 7-8 years ago and shows very nicely. I've put about 2,500 miles on it since I've had it! I love the car, and its a great cruiser, I just can't afford to take it to the next level like I would like to. Odometer reads 16,XXX. Asking $32,500

I have a lot more photos. Feel free to call or text - 410-241-2414 or e-mail - DowntimeDesigns@gmail.com

Lou

Other than the seat upholstery and the front springs, what is needed to bring it back to stock, I have a buyer in the high 30s for a bone stock sunliner.

DowntimeDesigns

Hey Lou,

I'm sorry I'm just seeing this now. This car has been updated with a modern fuse block and electronic ignition. With the modern fuse block I also have a modern radio that has been installed in the glovebox, but other than that I think it would be relatively easy to go back to factory.

I'm not on the forum very often, so if you have any questions or would like more information please feel free to reach out to me via call or text - 410-241-2414.

Thanks,
Matt Hodgson

Lou

Thanks for the reply. I have to look at a 57 Convertible on Long Island on Saturday I talked to the owner, sounds like what my client is looking for. My upholstery guy told me that he did not have any opening until September and that getting a kit may take 90 days. I know that 6 years ago when he did my 2 57 hardtops we had to wait almost 3 months for the kits .

Lou

Update...I advised my client to buy the 57 Conv on Long Island, which he did yesterday.