Parking & Entry Fees for Spectators at Major Car Shows/Events

Started by 57AGIN, 2018-06-21 18:41

Previous topic - Next topic

57AGIN

Guys:

I'm curious as to what kind of fees (parking and/or entry) there are for spectators at events like Carlisle and other major Ford events?

Bob
57AGIN

Lou

Little trick at the Ford Nationals, as long as it's a Ford, even a new one, you can put it in on the show field, plus get a goody bag. The price to put it in the show is about the same for parking and 2 admissions for 3 days and you can't beat being a short walk from everything.

57AGIN

Lou:

Actually, I'm only looking for the costs of parking and entry into the larger shows (like Carlisle) that aren't held on a street where parking and entry isn't regulated and is not in the show area.  Just trying to see what closed show that have adjascent off street parking for spectators and whether there is a fee for spectators to enter the show area who want to look at the show cars and related vendors.

Bob
57 AGIN

RICH MUISE

At the Texas Motor speedway for the Pate swap meet, parking if I remember is 10. with no admission fee. At the same venue, the Goodguys show entry I think is 20. but there is no parking fee.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ranch

Carlisle is like 10 bucks for adults, kids under 12 are free. For parking a lot of the neighbors (which are virtually across the street) charge about 5 bucks (a day) to park in their back yard.... Hope that helps