News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Sorry about the snafu today....

Started by JPotter57, 2018-11-20 15:30

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

That info is still good.  I havent changed anything.  Probably going to order a new batch of stickers in the next week or so.  Been pretty busy with work and travel, starting to slow down for the holidays, so will try ot get some soon.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Marc

Got a little worried there...

hiball3985

My wife was standing by with the defibrillator  :003:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

CobraJoe

Payment sent, thanks James and I hope you and your family have a happy Thanksgiving.
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

KYBlueOval

Quote from: CobraJoe on 2018-11-21 16:28
Payment sent, thanks James and I hope you and your family have a happy Thanksgiving.

Joe, WHERE did you send it?

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

RICH MUISE

I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ray Summitt

For us technology challenged guys, how do I know where and when the money is sent and did I do it right?  I never sent any like this .  When James purchased the other site I donated but it was different I think.    Thanks,
Ray

hiball3985

JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

RICH MUISE

Ray....do you have a paypal account? If you do just log on (to Paypal), somewhere on the home page up top there is a send button. Click on it and fill in the blanks. I just copied (ctrlC)the link that Joe posted above before I went to paypal, and pasted(ctrlV) James' info in the "send to". Make sure you click on the sending to a friend/gift button, or they will charge you a fee.
If you need to practice, just send money to me a half dozen times, lol.
That's why we (me) let James know via a post it had been sent, so he can look for it, assuming he will let us know if it didn't show up. that's kinda like getting an email from a company you placed an order with saying they received payment...........eases the brain a bit for us non techies.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ray Summitt

Thanks Rich for your help.
I think I got it right, only time will tell!

CobraJoe

Quote from: Ray Summitt on 2018-11-21 18:54
For us technology challenged guys, how do I know where and when the money is sent and did I do it right?  I never sent any like this .  When James purchased the other site I donated but it was different I think.    Thanks,
Ray
Click on this link:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/sem/account-selection-signup?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhfOEmvrn3gIVfP7jBx3RxgvFEAAYASAAEgKkYvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

You'll see this screen:

Click the CONTINUE button and you will see this screen:

Fill out your info and hit next which brings you to this screen:

Fill out the rest of your info and check off the accept terms box then hit the accept button which brings you to this screen:

Where it says "send money" hit the try it now button and you'll end up here:

Fill out which ever method you choose and you should be good to go.

Once you have your account, log into your account you'll see this page: (I have blacked out some info, this is the internet afterall)

Hit the "new" button and you'll come to this:

Copy and paste James's email in the box and hit next

This screen will pop up and click sending to a friend:

Enter your amount and hit hit continue

and that's it, your done.

Hope this helps, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

hemidave

Payment sent,  Happy Thanksgiving everyone !
'32 Ford roadster/49 Merc flathead, '39 Ford conv, '54 Ford sedan,  '56 Sunliner AC PW, '57 "F" Sunliner, '66 Fairlane 390 4spd conv, '76 F150 390 C6 plow truck.

KYBlueOval

JPotter57

I want to take a moment to say, THANK YOU to every one of you that has donated in the past few days.  It helps out a ton with the extra stuff I want to do with the site..  You guys are the best.   
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.