News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

California guys....

Started by JPotter57, 2018-12-13 15:43

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

Hey California members...i am in Fresno this week, planning a road trip to Hollywood/ Anaheim on Saturday...anyone close enough to want to meet up, PM me or post here and ai will send you my phone number...looking forward to maybe meeting some of you while Im here..
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

RICH MUISE

Lol...........it might take you half of Saturday to get from Hollywood to Anaheim.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

JPotter57

We got all weekend...as long as we get back to the airport in fresno by tuesday, lol...
Old, loud, and fast.

hiball3985

I might be able to do this, are you driving down from Fresno? I was just up there a few weeks ago for the Runway drags..

Got my stickers, thank you
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Jeff Norwell

Sorry........I can't make it.......I'm washing my hair....
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

Ford Blue blood

Quote from: Jeff Norwell on 2018-12-14 14:56
Sorry........I can't make it.......I'm washing my hair....
and can't do a thing with it....
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

hiball3985

I was going to try and meet up but haven't heard from him, so I won't wash the car  :003:
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

JPotter57

Jim, sorry I wasnt able to get back on the site while I was on the road yesterday.   Hollywood was pretty cool, though it smelled like a big urinal.  Me and my buddy from work walked around there for a few hours until we were about worn out, then got in the car to make what would turn out to be nearly another 1.5 hour drive (32 miles) to Ricks house.  Thanks to ,ultiple wrecks on the expressway, and in town leaving Hollywood, thats just what happened.  About 1 hour and 45 minutes later we arrived at Ricks house, and Bob showed up a couple minutes later.  We had a good visit, and I am glad that I was able to get down there and finally meet our most active West Coast members.  Their cars are awesome in photos, but in person, they are outstanding.  Both cars look, sound and run great, just wish I had had more time to play.  Maybe next trip.  Also, maybe next trip, I won't have my non-car friends along, and can hang around a bit longer.  The ride back to Fresno was better, much less traffic, and even with a stop at the Black Bear Diner for a steak, was only 4 hours.  Already looking forward to the next trip...
Old, loud, and fast.

hiball3985

No problem James. I was hoping to meet up for just a short visit like at one of the I5 off ramps before you headed to Hollywood. That place has turned into a dump. At least you didn't experience the I5 traffic when it closed for snow last week, miles of people stuck for hours.
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang