News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 custom 300

Started by glenmichael, 2019-02-21 09:56

Previous topic - Next topic

glenmichael

Hello Everyone, It's been a while, you guys know all about Life... just thought I'd post a few pic's of the progress, still a little to do but thanks to half a dozen people through out the USA and two guys from Canada, I have put the car back together.. Not for show but daily FUN. Not to worry I still have the stock hood!!

fdlrc

I like it Glen. What is the rear bumper off, Ranchero?
Other- Original owner of 1974 Bronco

RICH MUISE

Looks good, congrats on getting it back on the road. Trying to remember.......were you the one that split your time between fla. and NY?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

57chero

Rear bumper looks like a 58.

glenmichael

Hello Everyone, When my brother and I found this 57 in 1998 it had been in an Ohio barn since 1977... Missing parts yet full of mice stuff, there also was a pile of many parts including 5 bumpers, this one looked and fit the best, to this day that's all I know. I live in Florida my sister has property in Michigan and they let me build a tiny home back by the horses so I can visit during the summer. Tons of car fun there!!

djfordmanjack

that 300 is cool! the blue carpet and door panels are especially neat and go well with the black!

I also think it appears to be a 58 rear bumper ? it is definitely not a 57 Ranchero or wagon rear bumper. those were the same as on Custom pssgr cars except for different bumper horns.

Ford Blue blood

It is a 58 500 rear bumper.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

glenmichael

Thanks, This is the first car interior I built and designed ( with the wife's help ) myself, I always wanted a Black and Blue Hot Rod, I guess this my version.. There was no interior when we found this car. My hope is to drive and get the little bugs out maybe a year then put the original hood on, little more body work then paint. Ford has some great dark Blues maybe a little flake and I'd love a bright White top... Time will tell, I can not thank enough for all the help and encouragement I have received during this project from 57fordsforever, Thanks Guys.. The project continues

glenmichael

Hello Everyone , It's been a while since I've checked in , Little things in the life keep you busy.. I got the 57 out of the garage to get some of the winter dust off her by taking a quick drive down the road , nice way to bring a smile to my face,, Anyways a photo to share and hopes that everybody is doing well !!

gasman826

It's good to smile!

hiball3985

JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

mustang6984

I really like the stance. You definitely nailed it! Car looks real nice as well...a driver to be proud taking out on the street!
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

glenmichael

Hello Everyone , time to update the travels of my 57 Ford , Pulling the car out of a barn in 1997 I never thought I would build a Trailer Queen but three trailer rides and 3091 miles later the 57 is back in Adrian Michigan .. My father turns 100 this September and he and mom admitted they could use a little help , so the wife and I moved back . Anyways I hope to add to the 492 miles behind the wheel maybe one day reach that trailer ride number !! Good to be back visiting the site hope all a happy Day ..

mustang6984

Trailer Queen eh? Well..I guess there are times. when I left WA and moved to MO I turned 9 cars into trailer queens...LOL!!!    :003:
I'm sure it will be happy to get all four tiers back on the ground and rolling again under it's own power! You can take over to Gary's place and you guys and go fro a cruise together.  :burnout:
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

RICH MUISE

That car looks great, but ya gotta drive it! lol. 492 miles, couldn't tell ya how many times I've put that on my Custom...in a day.
Happy Birthday to your dad.........100, wow, gives all us "old" guys hope. Isn't Adrian where Gasman/ Gary lives?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe