News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Started by Fairlane62, 2019-04-06 23:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Fairlane62

Hi I'm a new member that just joined.  I own an ugly younger brother to the 57, a 1958 Custom 300, but Texas57 over on the HAMB 52-59 social group advised that 58s were also welcome.

James

Jeff Norwell

Nothing wrong with a 58 Ford!... welcome!
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

RICH MUISE

welcome..........I'm Texas57 over at the Hamb, I just use my name here.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

lalessi1

Welcome to the forum! Great info, great folks here.
Lynn

Fairlane62

Thanks for the welcome.  My first car was a 58 Custom 300 and my son's saw one on Craigslist a few years ago and convinced me to buy it.  It is drivable but needs new interior and paint job.  I am currently working on a 54 Ford gasser and will get back to finishing the 58 once the 54 is done.

James

Ecode70D

Quote from: Jeff Norwell on 2019-04-07 06:14
Nothing wrong with a 58 Ford!... welcome!

X2 what Jeff stated. 

In addition to 57 Fords, I also like the 58 custom.    You didn't say if it is a 2 dr. or a 4 dr.
  Welcome to the site.   You will get a lot of support here. 

Fairlane62

2 door.  Fairly solid, has a 351W with C4.

Cecil

You do know, of course, that you must post pictures of that beauty?
"I may be slow, but I'm ahead of you." - Brother Dave Gardner

Fairlane62

I'm away for work training but should be able to take a picture by this weekend.  She's not a beauty yet, but will be with time.

Fairlane62

I took a quick picture, its not pretty but it is solid.  I do need to clean it up, the wheels got dirty during the winter.

Cecil

Sorry, dude.....

But she's beautiful.....   :blob9:

For a short time I owned a '59 Ford Wagon....wish to hell I'd kept it. 
"I may be slow, but I'm ahead of you." - Brother Dave Gardner

chapingo17

djfordmanjack

indeed a beautiful project !  appears to be very solid and you can take this wherever you want it. keep us posted on your efforts.
Welcome !

Fairlane62

Yes, it's solid and I drive it sometimes but it not very comfortable due to the seats being worn out.  I need to finish my 54 street/strip car and then I'll focus back on the 58 to make it a comfortable cruiser.

James

CobraJoe

2 nice rides, welcome aboard!   :006:
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,