News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Spotlight Bracket

Started by oldgasser, 2019-04-26 20:02

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgasser

Would anyone have or know where I can purchase a 119 left hand spotlight bracket in decent plateable condition for my 57 Ford 58 was also the same.
oldgasser ( Ron)  PM me if you would.

thomasso

They are almost always available on Ebay.  Good ones are expensive.  They are usually badly pitted and expensive to restore properly.  I have a pair L&R but I won't be home for a couple more weeks.  As I recall they are pretty good.  If you don't find one let me know.
57 E Code Black 76B   55 Willys Aero   63 Rivera   99 Lightning  1- XK8 Convs.   05 Vanden Plas  etc.

oldgasser

Thank you Tom for the response on my quest for the 57/58 L/H spotlight bracket, failing I don't find what I'm looking for in the interm of you arriving home what would you need for your pair?
Cheers Ron.

thomasso

Ron;  I can't remember if I kept the better ones when I sold The pair of spot lights.  I'll let you know when I get home.
57 E Code Black 76B   55 Willys Aero   63 Rivera   99 Lightning  1- XK8 Convs.   05 Vanden Plas  etc.

thomasso

Ron;  I'm home.  I kept the good ones. Not sure they even been installed.  Have surface and handling scratches.  Very light pitting in the pockets, probably would be mostly hidden by the shaft. Of course will need replating if needing show quality. PM me if still interested.  Tom.